For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Towards Elba, Corsica and Capraia - Hostess on board"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Starting from the beautiful promontory of Punta Ala just
three hours sailing from Elba.
Now that the nightlife wakes up, it's time to enjoy it greater way of the enchanting seaside villages, always all to be discovered and savored.
A week of sailing, sun, sea unforgettable aperitifs at sunset and excellent cuisine a edge, without neglecting the pleasure of discovering the fascinating alleys of the most 'less known places.
6 spots available
per personmore info
Comar Comet 12
Beautiful and fast sloop of 12.70 m, the boat boasts 3 double cabins, each with private bathroom, shower and electric toilet. A large dinette and a well-equipped kitchen. Above the deck, in addition to a pure racer armament, plenty of space for sunbathing.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 8 August from 18:00 until Sunday 8 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 9:00 until Saturday 14 August at 11:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
What to bring on board:
- Summer clothing
- Sun glasses
- Sunscreens with medium-high protection
- Cap for the sun
- If a K-way waterproof jacket or jacket is available
- A warm sweatshirt and an anti-wind jacket
- Beach slippers and trainers, preferably with a light sole
- A beach towel, in addition to towels and personal hygiene products.
All in one or more bags or in a soft duffle bag. In fact, any type of rigid suitcase or trolley would not be stowable and would cause inconvenience in the cabin.
The itinerary is rough and not binding, it will adapt to the demands of the crew and their style of vacation, as well as the weather.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- I costi extra indicativi comprendono:colazione, pranzo e cena e gli aperitivi, compreso acqua, bibite e alcolici, oltre al servizio di cucina e corvè. Da conteggiare in 25€ pp. al giorno, per i 6 giorni di permanenza.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.