For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
1 person is interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
A week of sailing, sun, the sea of unforgettable sunset
aperitifs and excellent cuisine on board.
Without forgetting the Elban nightlife of the fascinating alleys of the most famous seaside villages and not of the island, where you can taste a local white, while we see some international jet set in the crowd, then return to the quiet of a magical night in the past to chat in the cockpit and sipping a good aged rum.
In short, everything I would expect from a week on Elba.
Comar Comet 12
Beautiful and fast sloop of 12.70 m, the boat boasts 3 double cabins, each with private bathroom, shower and electric toilet. A large dinette and a well-equipped kitchen. Above the deck, in addition to a pure racer armament, plenty of space for sunbathing.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Wednesday 8 September from 17:00 until Wednesday 8 September at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 12 September from 16:00 until Sunday 12 September at 17:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
What to bring on board:
- Summer clothing
- Sun glasses
- Sunscreens with medium-high protection
- Cap for the sun
- If a K-way waterproof jacket or jacket is available
- A warm sweatshirt and an anti-wind jacket
- Beach slippers and trainers, preferably with a light sole
- A beach towel, in addition to towels and personal hygiene products.
All in one or more bags or in a soft duffle bag. In fact, any type of rigid suitcase or trolley would not be stowable and would cause inconvenience in the cabin.
The itinerary is rough and not binding, it will adapt to the demands of the crew and their style of vacation, as well as the weather.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.