This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Are you looking for fun, relax and adventure? Or are you dreaming tasting a glass of good wine, loving the sunset into the amazing nature of the Tuscany islands? You are in the right place! We are going to sail among the coves of the islands of Giglio, Giannutri, and the Argentario promontory. Sailing day and night to discover the most unexpected coasts of the Tuscany Archipelago national park.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Friday 28 May from 16:00 until Friday 28 May at 19:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Wednesday 2 June from 17:00 until Wednesday 2 June at 19:00
Reviews of Lorenzo
Other important information
Want to have fun, make friends and share an unforgettable experience.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola € 10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.