This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
NB Leonardo will be on board as skipper of this experience
We are in La Spezia - Porto Mirabello, short briefing to get to know each other and understand the expectations of each one and let go of the moorings, sails in the wind towards Capraia and Elba Island
! The command of the boat will be by my trusted skipper Cristian, FIV instructor.
We will sail in one of the most evocative areas of the Tyrrhenian Sea and we will appreciate the beauties that the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago offer with a new perspective.
Dolphins are often seen ... a real joy for children!
According to the needs of the crew, we will be able to sleep in the harbor or in the many marinas that the island of Elba offers.
We will certainly have the opportunity to go ashore for short excursions, enjoying the history and the good food that the island offers us!
The return to La Spezia is scheduled for Friday in the evening, disembarkation on Saturday morning.
Possibility in case of booking of the entire boat, to customize the departure and arrival dates.
Beneteau 423 Clipper
We loved this boat now, for its blue hull and for the accurate finishing, for the appearance that gives security and for its ease of handling, as well as for comfort and space on board, difficult to find on similar sizes. Cruise sailing, for calm and non-binding navigations.
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 10:00 until Saturday 14 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Saturday 21 August from 17:00 until Sunday 22 August at 8:00
Reviews of Pietro
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.