This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing on a sailboat is one of the activities that brings us closest to nature.
The water, the sun, the wind are elements that make us dream and bring us to the memory of unforgettable moments lived so far only in our dreams. Why not bring these dreams to life?
Well, you have the opportunity to start a journey that will lead you to experience first-hand adventures that you have only seen in movies so far or you have read in some novels.
Our educational activities, in collaboration with the nautical school, are aimed at obtaining the necessary experience to be able to participate in the maneuvers as a crew of a sailing ship.
Then you will be able to drive a boat yourself and you can decide to give a change to your holidays spent under the umbrellas in the company of hundreds of swimmers.
You will be able to take a sailboat and decide what your route will be: Corsica, Elba, Sardinia, etc ...
THE BOAT:Beneteau Oceanis 411 - Length 12.71 m - 4 cabins - 2 WC
Our trip starts here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Saturday 30 July from 18:00 until Saturday 30 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, SS, Italia
Saturday 6 August from 10:00 until Saturday 6 August at 12:00
Reviews of Alfonso
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.