For travellers from 30 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "June 22 - Long weekend from Thursday to Sunday at Argentario and Giglio"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail between the Argentario, the island of Giglio and Giannutri, We have a watermaker, solar panels, two fridges, 4 double cabins, 2 toilets (electric). For beginners, the fundamentals of navigation will be introduced sailing. We will sail as much as possible using the engine alone when needed. We will sleep in the beautiful bays of the Tuscan archipelago but some times we will moor in the port to admire the villages and taste the flavours. On board we have tender with electric motor and SUP included in the package price. We like music and good food but we also like to bring out that typical spirituality of the simple life on a boat a sailing. We are looking for travel companions who participate in life on board e who enrich the trip with their photos and their stories. This is also why we will ask you to read our way of "living a boat cruise".
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2. Stable, safe and very comfortable boat. Three cabins with a very large forward stateroom which can be divided by bringing the four double cabins. Two bathrooms both with electric macerator. Ideal boat for families or couples of friends. Bow thruster and furling mainsail for easy sailing. Kitchen with two burners, oven, 1 large fridge, TV, HiFi system, desalinator to always have fresh water on board, comfortable three-meter tender with electric outboard, canoe, bimini and spryhood. The boat is equipped with all the facilities without limits from the coast according to French legislation.
Our trip starts here
Talamone, GR, Italia
Thursday 22 June from 17:00 until Thursday 22 June at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Talamone, GR, Italia
Sunday 25 June from 16:00 until Sunday 25 June at 18:00
Reviews of Pietro
Other important information
We are a sports association and boarding is subject upon acceptance of our regulation on "how it is lived on board" and participatory and responsible behaviour. Sheets, pillowcases, and towels are provided with the starter pack a 30 euros. The port of embarkation/disembarkation could be modified for technical reasons and timely communication will be given, while remaining in the same navigation area. What to bring: Boat shoes or in any case with white soles, gloves to protect you hands during manoeuvres, hat, sunglasses, water bottle small, personal flashlight, a power bank as an energy reserve (but each cabin has its own USB socket), waterproof clothing, personal clothing appropriate to the season. Personal medicines and for seasickness. Bring your mask and fins, an anti-UV shirt is useful. All baggage in soft bags. NO TROLLEY.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Carburante 10 euro/ora motore
- Starter pack: 30 euro p/p (pulizia finale, sanificazione ozono, kit lenzuola, federe asciugamani, gas cucina).
- Tessera associativa comprensiva di assicurazione: 20 euro/anno
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.