Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "From Chioggia to discover the northern lagoon of Venice .."!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Arrive on Friday night at Chioggia, take the boat and in the evenings we will enjoy the beautiful Venetian town, then on a good Saturday morning we will climb up the channels passing through Malamocco and Pellestrina or sailing off to the lagoon of Venice, To visit the northern lagoon and sleep between Certosa and San Giorgio. The next day we will go to the Vignole area, then take the baths in the area of San Nicolò and walk back to Chioggia in the afternoon.
- 12 mtm
Our trip starts here
Chioggia, VE, Italia
Friday 7 July from 19:00 until Friday 7 July at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Chioggia, VE, Italia
Sunday 9 July from 17:00 until Sunday 9 July at 18:00
Reviews of Varki
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.