Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The most spectacular regatta in the world: the Barcolana"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Let's go for the most spectacular regatta in the
The Barcolana is a race open to all: from the fierce racer to the beginner who has never seen a sailboat.
The style on board my boat is "soft racing": never too serious but anyway ... you go to win!
The maximum program includes:
Friday: boarding in Porto Santa Margherita di Caorle and transfer to Trieste.
Saturday: a few hours of course / training, the essential so that everyone on board can participate actively and you can fully enjoy the race.
Sunday: the race starts in the morning and lasts until early afternoon but depends on the weather.
After the regatta the disembarkation in Trieste is foreseen for who must take a train. Those who prefer can stay on board to return to Porto Santa Margherita overnight.
If the weather on Friday or Sunday should be really bad there could be changes on the transfers.
It is obviously the most beautiful boat in the world. Light and streamlined, simple and welcoming. At the bottom is a regatta kiss even if it is comfortable for cruising.
Our trip starts here
Porto Santa Margherita, VE, Italia
Friday 11 October from 9:00 until Friday 11 October at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 13 October from 17:00 until Sunday 13 October at 20:00
Reviews of Nicola
Other important information
Friday we sail from Porto Santa Margherita di Caorle to go to
Trieste where we will arrive in the late evening to moor at Molo
Audace, in the heart of the party.
Saturday is the day for training and to visit Trieste and Sunday is the great day when 2000 boats are in Trieste
After the regatta, which should end around 16, we will return to Trieste.
Do not forget:
- sleeping bag - FIV card renewed and with a healthy and robust medical certificate - personal medicines
To be left at home - the umbrella
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera FIV con certificato medico valido
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.