This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We will embark on Friday afternoon or evening in Monfalcone .
Saturday morning training session in the Gulf of Trieste.
In the afternoon we will move to Trieste to visit the Barcolana village and admire the boats moored on the banks.
Sunday morning we will take us to the regatta course where we will live this unique experience together!
To Know: The cost of the regatta is already included in the booking fee!
Return to Monfalcone in the evening and disembark.
The boat is a 1988 Bavaria 38 lagoon, designed for cruising but which also behaves very well under sail. It is a solid and safe boat. It has three double cabins, two bathrooms, a large dinette that can be transformed into a large double bed if necessary. Opposite is the kitchen, well designed and practical. The cockpit is comfortable enough and the stern beach is excellent for going down to the sea. In recent years I have personally overseen the restyling of the boat to make it even more comfortable and safe.
Our trip starts here
Monfalcone, GO, Italia
Friday 7 October from 16:00 until Saturday 8 October at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Monfalcone, GO, Italia
Sunday 9 October from 17:00 until Sunday 9 October at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Monfalcone can be reached as well as by car, train or plane, Rochi dei Legionari airport. The boat is located in the Marina Ocean and can be reached by bus or taxi but if you arrive by train I can come and pick you up.
As always on the boat, avoid carrying suitcases or trolleys but a non-rigid backpack or bag. Given the season, put in comfortable but heavy clothing, such as fleece and anorak or waxed jacket, glasses and hat, even a swimsuit! Boat shoes or trainers, possibly with a light sole. And finally a great desire to race and be in good company!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.