Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The Way of the Lion - From Thessaloniki to Greece to Istanbul, Turkey"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Fifth section of my itinerary "La via del Leone" from Monfalcone to Istanbul and back, passing through Dubrovnik, and punctuating the Aegean. Follow these seas with me in search of discovery and navigation!
The spirit of the journey is full of adventure.
We will cover part of the ancient Venetian trade routes that were very busy in the Middle Ages and that allowed the Republic of Venice to become a commercial empire whose vastness was second only to the Roman Empire.
We will touch the main sites built by the Venetians and which are still widely visible today and we will reach them from the sea. Just like they did at the time.
So we will prefer the free anchors facing the coast to reach land with the tender.
Click here to book the next route or click here for the entire itinerary
Grand Soleil 45
Prestigious Boat designed by German Frers. Excellent marine qualities second to none for comfort and performance. Ideal for a comfortable and safe cruise. It has 3 double cabins and two bathrooms. It is equipped with the highest safety standards for offshore sailing. the sails are in technical fabric and are armed with a Gennaker. Upholstery, equipment and safety equipment totally renovated.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 4 August from 9:00 until Sunday 4 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Istanbul, Provincia di Istanbul, Turchia
Saturday 17 August from 9:00 until Saturday 17 August at 12:00
Reviews of Fabrizio
Other important information
The price does not include transfer costs to and from airports, galley, restaurants, fuel and moorings. All extra costs will be divided between the crew members.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.