This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
These are your holidays so it is normal that the destination is
The departure is made since Le Marin in Martinique but the destination is you who choose it. We can go to Saint Vincent the Grenadines and visit its paradisiac islands or to descend towards Guadeloupe is to visit the beautiful islands in the vicinity.
The first people to book will choose the route that they like.
I am flexible on dates and length of stay. (count 172 € per day per person)
Come and discover the new world. An unparalleled adventure!
Jeanneau 42 Ds
The boat is a proprietary version, two large bedrooms and each its bathroom, hot and pressurized water is available, large beds available in the large and brightly lit saloon, the boat is fitted with solar panel making it self-sufficient. Skymate communication system for offshore navigation, all available safety equipment. Beautiful sailing games, spinnaker and Gennaker available
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinique
Saturday 28 December from 16:00 until Saturday 28 December at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinique
Saturday 4 January from 9:00 until Saturday 4 January at 11:00
Reviews of Pierre
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.