This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
These are your holidays so it is normal that the destination is
The departure is made since Le Marin in Martinique but the destination is you who choose it. We can go to Saint Vincent the Grenadines and visit its paradisiac islands or to descend towards Guadeloupe is to visit the beautiful islands in the vicinity.
The first people to book will choose the route that they like.
I am flexible on dates and length of stay. (count 172 € per day per person)
Come and discover the new world. An unparalleled adventure!
Jeanneau 42 Ds
The boat is a proprietary version, two large bedrooms and each its bathroom, hot and pressurized water is available, large beds available in the large and brightly lit saloon, the boat is fitted with solar panel making it self-sufficient. Skymate communication system for offshore navigation, all available safety equipment. Beautiful sailing games, spinnaker and Gennaker available
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinique
Saturday 28 December from 16:00 until Saturday 28 December at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinique
Saturday 4 January from 9:00 until Saturday 4 January at 11:00
Reviews of Pierre
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.