This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This vacation is in promotion!
Contact Sailsquare Customer Care at 0294752565 to receive more information on how to receive the personalized offer and proceed with the booking.
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
Are you traveling alone? Don't worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you by finding together the best solution for you!
Contact us here indicating the details of your request
Guadeloupe and its islands allow you to realize your dream. The only thing you will encounter anywhere is the sea, warm and clear, and its incredible underwater life, to be discovered absolutely with fins, mask and snorkel. Our recent and very comfortable catamarans are perfect for navigating and discovering: mangroves, cliffs, pebble beaches, fishing beaches, beaches lapped by turquoise waters, coral reefs, beautiful waves on the Atlantic coast, palm trees and tropical vegetation .... Every bay has its own personality and peculiarity: white sand like talcum powder in Grande-Terre, a golden brown on the leeward coast, black volcanic sand west of Basse-Terre.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video that is only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual restriction for the service offered on board.
GUADELOUPE PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
1st day - Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Boarding at the Bas du Fort marina. Navigation to Ilet Gosier (about 30 minutes). Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
2nd day - Sunday: Marie-Galante
Breakfast. Start sailing towards Anse Canot in Marie-Galante, the island of a hundred mills (about 2 hours of navigation). Lunch on board. Optional with supplement: visit the island by bus (about 3h). Dinner and overnight on board.
3rd day - Monday: Dominica
Breakfast. Departure for Dominica (about 4 hours of navigation): "the island of nature". Arrival in Portsmouth (customs and immigration formalities). Lunch on board. Optional with extra charge: Rowing boat trip on the Indian river and back through the fruit plantations, through the village of Portsmouth. Dinner and overnight on board.
4th day - Tuesday: Dominica
Breakfast. (Optional extra) visit the island by bus with driver-guide: North Road, Amerindian Reserve, stop at the National Park, Emerald Pool, crossing the island to the south and the west coast. Lunch in a restaurant in the rainforest. Trafalgar Falls (60 m high) with an optional guide with supplement. Return by boat from the capital, Roseau, and the west coast. Dinner and overnight on board.
5th day - Wednesday: Pigeon Islands
Breakfast. Navigation to the west coast of Guadeloupe (approximately 7 hours of navigation). Lunch under the wind of the island. Mooring at the Cousteau Reserve (Ilet Pigeon) Dinner and overnight on board
6th day - Thursday: Les Saintes
Breakfast. Relax, boat water activities, snorkeling. For amateurs diving opportunities with local clubs. Lunch on board. Navigation to the Saintes archipelago (approximately 3 hours of navigation). Mooring with Sugar Loaf. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7 - Friday: The Saintes
Breakfast. Navigation to the upper land bay. Anchor in the bay. Visit the village and walk to Fort Napoleon (optional). Lunch on board. Leisure and water activities Navigation (about 4 hours) to Îlet Gosier. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8 - Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Breakfast. Navigate to the sailor (about 30 minutes) Landing around 10 am at the Bas du Fort marina.
DETAILS GUADELOUPE EXCURSION PACKAGE : € 150 per person
Including transfers to places of excursions and return:
- 2nd day: Marie-Galante: visit the island by bus (about 3 hours).
- Day 3: Dominica: boat trip on the Indian river and back through the fruit plantations, visit and cross the village of Portsmouth
- Day 4: Dominica: tour of the island by bus with driver-guide: North Road, Amerindian reserve, stop in the national park, "Emerald Pool", crossing the island to the south and the west coast. Lunch at the rainforest restaurant. Visit the Trafalgar Falls (60 m high) with a guide.
- Day 7: Les Saintes: visit of the village and walk to Fort Napoléon
Itinerary, stages and excursions can be varied in relation to sea conditions, customs, organizational changes, seasonal closures. Navigation times are indicative and subject to sea and wind conditions.
Ipanema 58 / Lagoon 620
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
With the family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran presents a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Beautiful 25m square cockpit that comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without giving up comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, water maker and air conditioning. Skipper and hostess in their own cabin
Our trip starts here
Bas du Fort, Le Gosier, Guadalupa
Saturday 29 February from 18:00 until Saturday 29 February at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Bas du Fort, Le Gosier, Guadalupa
Saturday 7 March from 10:00 until Saturday 7 March at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience the following reimbursement policies apply:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the price paid back
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the price paid back
* Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 15% of the price paid back
* Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
The cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in double cabin air-conditioned with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
- Crew: 2 people (commander, steward / cook)
- 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, fishing equipment.
The price excludes:
- Air fares
- Airport transfer - boarding base - airport (optional)
- Common fund (obligatory) to be paid at the time of boarding: € 155 per person
- Excursion package (optional): € 150 per person (price valid for a minimum of 5 participants), to be paid locally
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.