Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you to participate in a magnificent week of sailing in the paradise on earth that are the Caribbean Islands. The cruise I propose is the perfect blend of sailing, relaxation and discovery.
Here is the program for your next adventure:
- Boarding, upon your arrival at the end of the afternoon, at the port of Marin (Martinique).
- Provisioning followed by the safety briefing
- Head for the North of the Caribbean!
First stop at Saint Pierre, then head to:
- Disembarkation on the last day in the morning at the Pte à Pitre Marina.
- Storage and cleaning before disembarking
You will have the opportunity during this week to practice driving the sailboat: the gaits, the setting of the sails, the choice of the sail, the spinnaker maneuvers, the mooring and mooring, the harbor maneuvers, the night navigation if the weather is favorable, the use of electronic devices, radar, sextant, analysis of weather maps, etc ...
Sailing will alternate between moorings and stopovers in ports and adapted to weather conditions.
I am at your disposal for further information.
It is a racing sailboat initially designed in 2002 to participate in one of the most prestigious offshore and solo races: "La Route du Rhum". It was named in memory of the numerous friends, trainees and crew members who made its history by contributing to the adventure of the Route du Rhum of 2002 and later by sharing our courses cruises. It is an Open 55, a 16.5-meter all-aluminum monohull with 3 cabins, a large saloon and a remarkably spacious cockpit, which offers beautiful sensations of speed and lightness in a warm comfort. He is especially prepared to make transatlantic crossings safely, in record time. Enjoy his performances and share his temperament by building memorable memorabilia.
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinique
Friday 14 January from 15:00 until Friday 14 January at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinique
Friday 21 January from 10:00 until Friday 21 January at 12:00
Reviews of Hervé
Other important information
A valid passport is required!
Crate: 25 Euros per day and per person
The rate includes:
- Ready waxed.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.