Why you should book a holiday with Sailsquare?
The leading sailing holiday marketplace
25,000+ happy travellers, and 10,000+ holidays in 110 destinations worldwide.
Get onboard solo, with your family, or your friends
Reserve a single spot, a cabin, or a whole boat just for you and your friends or family.
Discover who’s already onboard
Introduce yourselves online, get to know each other onboard, and go home with a bunch of new friends.
Sailing holidays that suit all budgets
Rumour has it that sailing holidays are only for the rich or well-connected. With Sailsquare, that's no longer true. Come and discover a world you never thought was accessible!
Reviews - Rent a sailing boat with skipper in the Caribbeans1 review
Would you like some support using the platform? We've (almost) always got the answers!
Can't find the perfect holiday for you?
Use our free holiday concierge tool - and let us find your dream sailing experience for you!Let's find it together!
6 reasons to charter a Caribbean yacht:
- Enjoy a week of summer during the winter on a Caribbean yacht charter Sailboat in the Caribbean
- Discover paradisiacal beaches, swim in crystal clear waters and relax under palm trees, away from the tourist crowds
- Take the Caribbean yacht charter and learn from your skipper during a sailing course
- Enjoy the comfort and space aboard a sailing yacht or catamaran with your loved ones
- Rent a catamaran in the Caribbean and enjoy an unforgettable experience on board
- Sail or catamaran sail with a local skipper and immerse yourself in the culture of your holiday destination
Advantages of yacht charter in the Caribbean:
Caribbean Sailing Yacht Charter
Sailboat charter in the Caribbean is the perfect way to have a great time with family or with a group of friends. Plan your sailing route with your local skipper and enjoy a unique and personalised experience. Your skipper will know how to recommend the most beautiful beaches and the most remote islands to make your dream sailing holiday come true.
Catamaran charter in the Caribbean
Especially in the Caribbean, it's wise to consider chartering a catamaran. In the often shallow waters, a catamaran will allow you to sail smoothly, as it is shallower in the water. Catamaran sailing also means luxury and plenty of space: relax on deck, sleep under the stars on the catamaran's net and discover the breathtaking scenery of the Caribbean.
Everything you need to know about chartering a Caribbean boat:
- We recommend planning a Caribbean yacht charter in November, February and March, so you can avoid the high season and tourist crowds. Travel to the Caribbean between late May and early November should be avoided as there is an increased risk of hurricanes during this period.
- The Caribbean is ideal for a relaxing holiday with your family, but a Caribbean yacht charter with friends is also very popular. Choose the experience that best suits your needs from a wide range of offers and enjoy an unforgettable holiday.
- It's always advisable to plan a two-week holiday to really enjoy the trip and discover all the wonderful places in the area at your leisure.
- Many Caribbean islands have good connections via international airports and some islands have direct flights from Europe.
The best itineraries for Caribbean yacht charter:
Some examples of itineraries: