San Blas Islands - Panama
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "week at the San Blas Islands Panama - All inclusive"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Visit this beautiful archipelago with more than three
hundred islands with different features, snorkelling, fishing,
visit Kuna villages and discover their culture and
craftsmanship, islands with crystalline waters and
incredible colors, white sandy beaches, and coconut palms.
Navigation is very pleasant and quiet, the distance between the most beautiful islands covers in max 4 hours of navigation, we can organize barbecue on the beach and daily visit to one or more different islands.
Navigation takes place in the protected water from the coral reef and it is nice and quiet.
From the Kuna's boat arrives daily supplies of fresh fruit and vegetables and as well fresh fish and seafood.
Who wants can participate in sailing manovration or learn simply sailing navigation notions
Comar Comet 50
3 double cabins, 2 with bunk beds, 3 bathrooms, large dinette, large cockpit, outdoor shower, fishing and snorkelling equipment, canoe
Our trip starts here
Saturday 23 March from 6:00 until Saturday 23 March at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 30 March from 7:00 until Saturday 30 March at 9:00
Reviews of Roberto
Other important information
The transfer to and from Panama city will be organized by us
with cars that can pick you up directly at the hotel or airport, up
to the port of Escribanos from there a fast launch will take you
directly to the boat.
The weather is always pleasant, do not need heavy clothing, just some t-shirts and swimwear.
Recommended sunscreen cream.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.