This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sea, sun and relaxation ... Istria, full of enchanting places , offers unique landscapes and emotions at this time of year.
Boarding will take place on Friday afternoon and departure on Saturday morning sailing towards Istria inspired by the wind.
We will stay overnight in the small harbor of the magical Piran where we could dine in one of the typical local places in the narrow streets similar to the Venetian streets ...
A short walk to the majestic Cathedral of San Giorgio , which towers over the town and across the Gulf of Trieste , could be a possible alternative to an evening at the casino .... The choice is yours!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2
My is a cozy boat, comfortable for cruises in total relaxation. It is equipped with three double cabins, a bathroom and a living area with a double sofa bed. It has a tender tender with 2.5 hp engine for short trips or trips to the bay.
Our trip starts here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Friday 24 May from 18:00 until Friday 24 May at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 26 May from 15:00 until Sunday 26 May at 20:00
Reviews of Mauro
Other important information
I recommend the baggage with soft structures (no valensi) and comfortable clothing (just a few things on the boat).
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.