Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing in group in Croatia: Kornati, many islands and friends! - 2"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
More than one hundred islands of which sixty-six uninhabited, you can choose between soft and white beach or cliff and rocks, alternating relaxing bays to picturesque fishermen’s villages, and then dive into the summer evenings Croatian “Dolce Vita”. Ideal for life sailing Croatia combines maximum hospitality while preserving its natural beauty. Sailing in Croatia means to combine wild islands, crystal clear waters and historical countries, Croatia is the ideal destination for sailing, thanks to an excellent organization and hospitality. In addition, subject to few exceptions, the sea is always calm and protected by countless shelters. The following week we will be sailing in Southern Dalmatia, for those who are planning a two weeks vacation, it will be possible to stay one week more without visiting twice the same Island.
We will sail together with Michele C.
Harmony 47-Poncin Yachts
The Harmony 47 is a solid and fast boat. Its particularly marine lines make comfortable navigation even with seaside size and favor a stable and enjoyable berth. The spacious dinette and the long cockpit guarantee a pleasant living on board.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 July from 15:00 until Saturday 29 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 August from 8:00 until Saturday 5 August at 9:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
Marina Zaton close to Sibenik has regular bus connection with Main airports and ports.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tasse di accesso ai parchi marini
- Tassa di Soggiorno Croata
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.