Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "We sail towards the Kornati, a fairy archipelago"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board!
You navigate between fantasy and reality, between nature and legend, in fact: a legend wants that God passing in this point of the Adriatic with a basket of stones, made them fall into the sea and when he saw the beauty of what was formed decided to leave them and he was also esterred! You sail on a spartan boat, but very marine, sailing on a prestigious Baltic 42 C & C, makes the journey more fascinating.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information
Our trip starts here
Friday 3 August from 15:00 until Friday 3 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 11 August from 9:00 until Saturday 11 August at 10:00
Reviews of Gianfranco
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- danni involontari
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.