Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "We sail towards the Kornati, a fairy archipelago"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board!
You navigate between fantasy and reality, between nature and legend, in fact: a legend wants that God passing in this point of the Adriatic with a basket of stones, made them fall into the sea and when he saw the beauty of what was formed decided to leave them and he was also esterred! You sail on a spartan boat, but very marine, sailing on a prestigious Baltic 42 C & C, makes the journey more fascinating.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information
Our trip starts here
Friday 3 August from 15:00 until Friday 3 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 11 August from 9:00 until Saturday 11 August at 10:00
Reviews of Gianfranco
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- danni involontari
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.