Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Zadar, Dugi Otok Island, Krka river, Shradin and the Kornati Islands National Park"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
If you love the sea, sailing, nights in a deserted bay under a starry sky, docking your boat in a small fisherman’s harbour, eating seafood in a nice local inn, making new friends without ever getting bored… If you love all of this, then jump aboard with me! Over the years, I’ve hosted lots of friends who now love, just like me or even more, the sea and sailing. It’s not necessary to have experience to go on a cruise. The crew will be able to help with the sailing, including steering!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 14 August from 16:00 until Saturday 14 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 21 August from 0:00 until Saturday 21 August at 9:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
What equipment do you suggest aboard? A rain jacket or windbreaker, rubber shoes, a light and heavy sweatshirt, cotton shirts, a bathing suit, socks, a tracksuit, a small towel, a bathrobe, a beach towel, a cotton hat with a visor, a backpack or a beach shoulder bag, sunglasses, a cell phone charger (220 V), various types of medicine, a mask and flippers. On board we have a 220 V outlet (European) to charge your electronic devices so it will not be necessary to bring any particular adapters. If your suitcase weights more than 10 kg, it means that you brought too much! What’s included in the price? The price includes the cabin, skipper, dinghy with outboard, gas, final cleaning of the boat, sheets, pillowcases, blankets, boating taxes. What’s not included in the price? The pantry goods, fuel (diesel) and possible port taxes. A common pool of funds will be generated for such expenses (usually €80 - €100 per person per week) which will also cover the skipper’s part.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.