This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Are you looking for an adventorus sailing week to improve your sailing skills and to gain more miles? We offer to all sailors who want to get more miles under his/her belt an unforgettable week to experience day and night sailing, as well as long-distance navigation. To any sailor (except beginners) who wants to get more (quality) miles under his/her belt. Board in Split, learn how to prepare a boat and plan a passage for a long trip, have a proper safety briefing, some technical theory and set sail depending on the meteorological conditions. Learn how to fly a gennaker and train sailing downwind. At least 300 nm guaranteed and certified by a RYA Ocean YM and Instructor and stopovers on few of the best anchorages across Dalmatia!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 July from 18:00 until Sunday 18 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 July from 8:00 until Saturday 24 July at 9:00
Reviews of Elisa
Other important information
Marina Kaštela is 10 Km away from Split Airport and 15 Km from Split’s harbour. Please have a look here to find the solution that best suits you: https://www.visit-croatia.co.uk/croatia-destinations/split/to-from-split-airport/ Please register here before entering Croatia https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ Please, use a soft sports bag type, which can fold flat, not hard suit cases. What is necessary: deck shoes (or clean soled trainers), waterproof clothes in case of some rain-showers, something warm for the chilly evenings, sun block, sun glasses, hat, a small wash bag for showering in the marinas, passport or ID and cash in local currency ready (KUNA). If you have them, also an auto-inflatable personal life jacket and sailing gloves. Bedding, personal towels, life jackets, ecological soap for personal care, a dinghy with an outboard engine, unlimited Wi-Fi and, of course, good bottles of rosè wine to welcome you. All the participants will be part of the crew and in charge of provisionin
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Croatian Tourist tax - 100 kuna (12 eu)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.