This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We would like to offer you an original yoga-themed cruise together with an accredited teacher of this ancient practice. Departing from Trogir, you will explore the Dalmatian islands aboard a reliable vessel and her devoted crew. Yoga and swimming in the Adriatic will give rhythm to your days. Don't wait to make your reservation, the yoga cruise is an original and extremely rewarding experience! DEPARTURE BASE Marina Baotic Trogir Split, Croatia A catamaran cruise, dedicated to those who love comfort and total relaxation among the Croatian islands, setting sail from Trogir, a splendid medieval village on the outskirts of Split. The islands of southern Croatia will give you unforgettable landscapes, pristine bays, characteristic villages and wonderful green pine forests, caves and cliffs painted with the wonderful colors of the Adriatic. A daily catamaran meditation will be guaranteed with the sunrise and we will find the best solution
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 30 September from 17:00 until Saturday 30 September at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 6 October from 18:00 until Saturday 7 October at 9:00
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.