Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "5 day sailing cruise in the Gulf of Morbihan and its surroundings"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Take a seat aboard a magnificent model boat ROC 129 of 13 meters. We sail this weekend to the incomparable archipelagos of southern Brittany.
During this weekend you will have the opportunity to participate in the maneuver if you wish and discover the beautiful landscape of our beautiful Brittany.
Our itinerary :
The stopover will be at the port of the Palace (to visit) or the port of Sauzon, more picturesque, or in one of the many anchorages in the creeks or the corners of the cliffs.
Houat remains an island of fishermen that make it very picturesque with their colorful boats at the charming little port of Saint Gildas.
From the port of Arzal we will follow the coast to the entrance of the Gulf, we will sail through the archipelago of small islands of the Gulf to reach the largest of them, the island of Moines. the opportunity to discover the dolmens and other remains of the Neolithic still visible on the island.
The second largest island in the Gulf, the island of Artz is very pleasant to discover on foot, it seems to have been frozen in time with its old mill and its beautiful dike era.
Feel free to contact me or offer me different dates, I am flexible and will do my best to offer you a custom cruise.
See you soon on board
Our sailboat of thirteen meters is ideal for a first initiation. In 2015 our sailboat was offered a complete refit of its interior for its 20 years of good and loyal service.
Our trip starts here
Monday 3 September from 9:00 until Monday 3 September at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 7 September from 17:00 until Friday 7 September at 19:00
Reviews of Patrick
Other important information
As an indication count about 20 € per day and per person for the board.
- Food costs
- Port call charges
- The cleaning of the boat
- Gas, fuel
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.