This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Who one day did not cherish the dream of going on a boat?
Deserted creeks to the animation of the ports in festivals it is certainly the most beautiful way to travel freely ...
Beginners or confirmed we embark on an adventure at wind in a wild and authentic Brittany at the discovery of the islands of the ponant, the breast and Scilly Islands according to the weather ...
You will learn to steer, send the sails, trace your route, to take stock, you will take pleasure in contemplating the wake of boat, admire the setting sun, greeting the dolphins and then observe the stars during night navigation ...
It's also fishing, diving, swimming, reading and hiking islands approached ...
Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
See you soon on board b>
Our sailboat of thirteen meters is ideal for a first initiation. In 2015 our sailboat was offered a complete refit of its interior for its 20 years of good and loyal service.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 June from 10:00 until Saturday 8 June at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 22 June from 17:00 until Saturday 22 June at 19:00
Reviews of Patrick
Other important information
As an indication count about 20 € per day and per person for the
- Food costs
- Port call charges
- Cleaning the boat
- Gas, fuel
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.