Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
You are welcomed on board at 9 a.m. The refueling is already done, detailed visit of the boat, weather analysis and departure for Fécamp (35 miles) Depending on the travel time, we continue to Etretat where we postpone the detour the next morning. Overnight at the port of Fécamp and departure the next morning for Dieppe via Etretat if it had not been done the day before. It is an opportunity to see the valleys from the sea, notches made in the cliff by rivers flowing into the sea: St Pierre en port, Veules roses, Pourville among others. Arrival in Dieppe in the late afternoon.
Plan Frers of 1990, this boat is a construction Dufour & Sparks which offers a very good behavior with the sea: even upwind, it never hits!
New rigging and rigging, engine - 500 h, teak deck, perfect condition and complete equipment, everything is together for successful cruises.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 30 May from 9:00 until Saturday 30 May at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 31 May from 17:00 until Sunday 31 May at 19:00
Reviews of Christophe
Other important information
In your luggage - flexible please! -: sleeping bag, warm clothes, cap, glasses, headgear, toiletries, a pair of boots or sneakers that can be wet. If you do not have one, I will lend you oilskins (jackets and overalls).
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.