This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Belle île en mer, Houat and Hoedic, 3 amazing islands and exotic in the Breton landscape. Surrounded by rocks and currents this archipelago is an excellent learning ground of the different techniques of coastal navigation and pilotage in the channels. We will learn to predict our navigations according to the tides and currents. We will discover the small fishing harbors of these islands and the moorings at the edge of tropical sand beach!
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 8 May from 9:00 until Wednesday 8 May at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 12 May from 10:00 until Sunday 12 May at 12:00
Reviews of Emmanuelle
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.