This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week to explore the northern Corsica and the island of Capraia , wild .... and seductive. From the village of Centuri , descending towards Saint Florent , the tropical beaches of the Lotus, the Saleccia or perhaps towards Macinaggio and its paths immersed in natural parks.
Surfing, walking barefoot, walking between the shops and the old ports.
Savor the Corsican cuisine ... and the fish of Capraia ... Slurp!
A holiday of pleasure for our mind and our palate!
Our boat is an elegant lady of the seas. Fast, comfortable and safe. Its bright dinette and large cockpit make every special moment! The 4 cabins with private bathroom guarantee the right privacy. Cushions at the bow, dinghy and outboard to enjoy the sea from every perspective! 1000 liters of drinking water, oven, barbeque in the cockpit, 220 V inverter and generator.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 14 July from 15:00 until Sunday 14 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 21 July from 10:00 until Sunday 21 July at 12:00
Reviews of Maurizio
Other important information
To welcome you there will be me and Ester, my wife who, with an all-female attention, makes every aspect of the exclusive holiday. In addition, his advice often turns out to be valuable!
On board my boat you will find the sheets and bath linens reserved for each cabin.
You have to bring only your beach towel (maybe for bathing) and your normal clothing.
Obviously the days are still a bit 'fresher towards evening, so a sweater and a jacket is better to have them!
The days and colors are magnificent and there is plenty of time to enjoy our sea.
On board there will already be the ready galley prepared by me and Ester.
If you have particular desires or intolerances, we will be happy to take this into account!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.