For travellers up to 50 years old.
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 people are interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Hello, I suggest a cruise aboard a magnificent Sun Magic 44
The discovery of the south of Corsica and the North of Sardinia.
From Bonifacio we will descend gently to the south towards the Maddalena archipelago
We will make many layovers and spend our nights in magnificent moorings
A relaxing cruise in a paradise in the middle of the Mediterranean
You will have the opportunity to learn or improve your sailing skills by assisting me in all maneuvers.
The week takes place according to the weather and the desires of each (s), flexible itinerary
Do not hesitate to contact me to ask me your questions.
Sun Magic 44
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 August from 10:00 until Saturday 22 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 28 August from 10:00 until Friday 28 August at 14:00
Reviews of Arthur
Other important information
Do not forget to bring sleeping bags, your personal effects, as well as things in case of bad weather to cover you from rain and wind and especially to protect you from the sun (sunscreen, glasses, caps).
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.