This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Are you ready to participate in a new sailing adventure? ?
It's time to set sail for the island of beauty.
- Reception in the evening at 19h or in the morning at 9h30 at the latest.
We find ourselves directly on the sailboat located at the port of Saint Laurent of the Var.
- Provisioning in the morning followed by safety briefing
- Crossing to Western Corsica
- Coastal navigation the following days between Cape Rosso, the port of Cargèse, the creeks of Piana, the reserve of Scandola, Calvi or Ile Rousse.
- Crossing back to the mainland
- Anchorage on the Côte d'Azur on Friday evening
- Return to the port of Saint Laurent du Var Saturday morning
- Storage and cleaning before landing on Saturday morning
The course includes sailing, paces, adjustment sails, the choice of the sail, the spinnaker maneuvers, the mooring and mooring, port maneuvers, navigation of night if the weather is favorable, the use of the devices electronic, radar, sextant, analysis of weather maps, etc ...
The navigations will be alternated of fairground anchorages and stopovers in ports and adapted to the weather conditions.
The program is subject to modification and in particular an itinerary different as Elba Island.
Check out the crew!
It is a racing sailboat initially designed in 2002 to participate in one of the most prestigious offshore and solo races: "La Route du Rhum". It was named in memory of the numerous friends, trainees and crew members who made its history by contributing to the adventure of the Route du Rhum of 2002 and later by sharing our courses cruises. It is an Open 55, a 16.5-meter all-aluminum monohull with 3 cabins, a large saloon and a remarkably spacious cockpit, which offers beautiful sensations of speed and lightness in a warm comfort. He is especially prepared to make transatlantic crossings safely, in record time. Enjoy his performances and share his temperament by building memorable memorabilia.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 22 August from 19:00 until Sunday 22 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 28 August from 11:00 until Saturday 28 August at 13:00
Reviews of Hervé
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.