French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Come and discover the extraordinary beaches and anchorages of the Lérins islands, the islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros .
Or simply build your à la carte cruise together.
Oceanis 400, 3 Cabins of 12 m. Sailboat to live, as evidenced by its huge cockpit. It is a true open air lounge, to live at the rhythm of your cruises of privileged moments. Completely free of maneuvers, with in the center a folding table with integrated cooler, the cocktails are at hand. The rear shelf is equipped with a nice fresh water shower, storage boxes (anchoring, masks, fins ...) and discreetly integrates the bathing ladder. The sailboat is equipped with solar panel, wind turbine, pilot, TV and all comfort .. I propose paddle and fins, maks and snorkels at anchor.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 4 July from 8:00 until Saturday 4 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 11 July from 12:00 until Saturday 11 July at 18:00
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.