Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
During this cruise we give you the opportunity to visit the most beautiful places in the Chania region (Chania) .
After leaving the splendid small town of CHANIA and its old Venetian port, we will go around the NW point to discover the magnificent lagoon of BALOS as well as the island of GRAMVOUSSA and its medieval castle. Two walks are planned: the lagoon tour and the ascent to the castle from where the view of the surroundings is spectacular.
Then, head south to visit the famous pink sand beach of the island of ELAFONISSO as well as the coast of sand and dunes of KEDRODASSOS . Here begins the long-distance long distance trail "GR E4". We offer you a part between Elafonissos and Chora Sfakion . The bravest can try to make this distance (It takes 3 days) or make a small piece each day knowing that the boat will always be nearby to return. In this way, we will coast from beach to beach, from cove to cove, from port to port until Frangokastello where you can visit the super Venetian castle.
If time permits, we will go to the island of GAVDOS , a real corner of paradise still protected from big tourism and where the most southern point of Europe is located.
All this bathed in the Cretan atmosphere:
Beautiful natural sites, sometimes deserted and discreet or grand and impressive;
Mythology and history, the cradle of our culture and civilization;
Food and its famous Cretan diet;
Music, dances and typical costumes.
During we will live intensely magical moments of pure happiness such as:
- Sailing between the islands, without engine noise or smell
- The encounter with dolphins
- The discovery of splendid places and exceptional natural sites: caves, caves, concretions, wrecks, volcanoes, lagoons, gorges,…
- Idyllic coves inaccessible by land
- Deserted beaches, turquoise water, sea bathing
- The incredible luminosity, the tan, the idleness
- The warmth of the sun caressing the skin just refreshed by a light breeze
- The nights spent at anchor in well sheltered bays
- Sleep "under the stars" under a beautifully studded sky
- The smell of pines, the song of cicadas
- Strolls through the picturesque little harbors
- Contact with the hospitality and authenticity of the locals
- Local cuisine, music, dances,…
- Visiting archaeological sites, temples, museums, etc.
- Sports activities: snorkeling, diving, windsurfing, paddle, kitesurf, ...
- Walks and hikes, on foot, mule, moped, quad, ...
There will be a cooker on board who will prepare the meals (3 per day)!
Come find the goddess and the god who are in you!
Ocean Star 51.2
An economical sailboat, ideal for young groups looking for adventure, discovery and relaxation! The boat can accommodate a crew of 10 people. It has 4 cabins for participants: 2 at the back with double bed 2 at the front with 1 small double bed and 1 bunk bed Each equipped with bathroom with toilet, shower and sink. The square includes a large fully equipped kitchen with fridge, fridge, gas stove + oven.
Our trip starts here
Chania, La Canée, Grèce
Saturday 4 April from 14:00 until Saturday 4 April at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Chania, La Canée, Grèce
Saturday 11 April from 8:00 until Saturday 11 April at 12:00
Reviews of Christian
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.