This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello to all, we are a group of 3 friends looking for adventure companions. We have been browsing for more than 10 years and we have no problem getting the boat under any condition, but if you want to learn to sailboat, we gladly give you the helm to teach you. We like to sail, get drunk and dine in candlelight by cooking the fish we have bought in the morning from fishermen. We will surely go down to the beautiful Dodecanese islands some nights. We are very flexible ... we are looking for nice people, sea lovers or just curious about a sailing experience. The itinerary will be determined day by day based on weather conditions and weather forecasts.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 August from 16:00 until Sunday 16 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 21 August from 19:00 until Saturday 22 August at 9:00
Reviews of Eugenio
Other important information
The route shown on the map is indicative. The port of shipment and the port of landing are fixed, the intermediate stages will be decided on the basis of the weather conditions and weather conditions. Rhodes and Kos are connected by several ferry routes per day, the crossing takes about 3 hours and costs about 30 €, so if you want to take a flight to / from the airport you can arrange the logistics accordingly.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.