Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Strolling around the Dodecanese on a 15-meter boat!"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board!
We will start from Kos and Leros and then visit the enchanting Lipso, Leros, Kalymnos, or to the beautiful Arki with an itinerary that will be agreed from time to time with all hands with a particular attention to weather conditions. Disembarkation is scheduled on the island of Kos in the port of Kardamena 12 km from the airport.
On board the boat, there are snorkeling equipment, fins masks, two diving suits with relative lead belts, 10 lt scuba tank. to 220 AT. with relative respirator. I also have a 4-person tender with outboard engine that will allow us to reach the mainland without problems.
Having been a member of the Italian Naturist Federation (FEINAT) for years, I welcome people on board who, with respect and prior approval of the entire crew, wish to practice naturism on board or in the dedicated bays.
In compliance with all hygiene regulations, all guests on board, including the skipper, must hold a regular Green Pass .
Wauquiez - Centurion 47
Approved for 12 people. Draft mt. 1.90
Motorized Perkins HP. 60 Bow thruster
- 1 sailor with services, toilet and sink.
- 1 owner 2 + 1 with bathroom, toilet, sink and shower.
- 1 double,
- 1 with two bunks and communicating toilets. sink and shower
- 1 outdoor shower
- Large square with sofas and dining table convertible into a double bed.
- 2-burner gas stove + plate + oven with grill.
- 1 fridge and 1 freezer.
- Oil heating.
- 600 l water reserve,
- 380 l diesel reserve
- VHF transmitter + stereo radio and CD player.
- Cigarette lighter sockets and 12 volt usb.
- Tender 2.40 m with 6 HP engine.
- Wind station,
- Autohelm 6,000 autopilot.
- SUB equipment: cylinder lt. 10 with dispenser.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 25 June from 17:00 until Saturday 25 June at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 2 July from 8:00 until Saturday 2 July at 9:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The island of Kos can be reached from Italy with direct flights, Kos Marina and / or the port of Kardamena, just 12 km away. from the airport, they can be reached by taxi or bus.
It is possible to organize boarding and disembarkation in other neighboring islands, such as Leros in case there are better opportunities for airplanes and ferries.
The island of Leros can be reached by plane with change in Athens. The day of arrival and departure can be changed according to availability and needs.
The baggage is recommended soft, minimal and easily stowed. Sportswear, comfortable and comfortable, a pair of light-soled shoes to be worn exclusively on the boat, as well as glasses, hats, creams and anything else that can be used to protect themselves from the sun, for those who like to participate in the maneuvers, a pair of gloves is recommended. .
Linen provided by the skipper (€ 20 per week per person).
Upon boarding, a common fund will be set up for extra expenses which the skipper will not participate in.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola fornita dallo skipper. €. 20 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.