This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
MINIMUM BOOKING: 2 RATES. THE CABIN CAN ONLY BE OCCUPIED BY TWO FRIENDS, TWO ACKNOWLEDGES, OR A COUPLE. CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Boarding in the evening in Rhodes and dinner at the Taverna "Stenò" by Elias who will delight us with the typical "mezedes" (tastings), then evening within the ancient walls among the alleys of the medieval city which offers entertainment until dawn.
The following morning after having left behind the figures of two stone deer that signal the exit from the port of "Mandraki" the wind will push us north until we reach the Turkish coast of Dacia in the bay of Loryma.
On the wooden jetty Bekir and Saddam will welcome us for an evening in the cozy restaurant on stilts with the specialties of Ottoman cuisine, boats full of merchandise will offer unusual shopping.
Leaving the Turkish coasts with the wind abeam on port tack we will sail until we find ourselves close to the white bay of Agios Georgios in Symi, whose beach, simply spectacular, is dominated by a 300 meter high rock face overlooking the sea.
Do you want to extend your holidays by a week? Here is the next step:
Sailing the Dodecanese around Kos
Check out the crew!
Dufour 43 Classic
Sailboat registered for professional tourist transport by the Greek authorities and has passed all the stability and safety tests required by the ministry of navigation.
The 43 Classic from the Dufour shipyard is a 13.10 meter boat, produced by one of the best French boat builders, ideal for sailing cruises with skipper in Greece. Comfortable and solidly built, it is the right solution to spend a pleasant and relaxing sailing holiday among the islands of the Aegean Sea.
You can choose to participate in two (cabin charter) or in a group up to a maximum of 8 people.
The boat has 4 comfortable and welcoming double cabins, two in the bow, one with bunk beds and two in the stern. They are all spacious and bright, which allows you to experience an exciting holiday full of adventure without sacrificing comfort. The cabins are equipped with spacious wardrobes and storage shelves, there are also sockets for recharging low-consumption devices (mobile phones, cameras, video cameras, etc.).
The interiors are built in mahogany and the living area consists of a spacious and comfortable dinette with a large table on the right that can comfortably accommodate eight people. The in-line kitchen on the left, with a large work surface, allows the preparation of dishes in complete comfort.
Designed by the Mortain & Mavrikios Yacht Design studio, it has a clean and balanced hull with slender water lines that make it a very performing hull even in light winds.
The linear, clean and spacious deck allows you to lie down comfortably in the sun, the cockpit has a table for eating outside sheltered from the sun thanks to a large awning under which you can always enjoy the breeze blown by the Meltemi.
The boat also has two large bathrooms, a shower and hot water. In addition, outside on the stern platform there is an external shower to be able to rinse off the salt when leaving the sea. A sup, available to the crew, will allow us to go on excursions in the bays we will visit. The hi-fi stereo system, with a dedicated HD and internal and external speakers, allows for the reproduction of music tracks from mp3 players and mobile phones.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 28 May from 18:00 until Sunday 28 May at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 4 June from 8:00 until Sunday 4 June at 10:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
NB: You go on board according to the rules in force in Greece at the time of embarkation, I am always available for clarification on the matter.
- How to get there: the islands where I embark and disembark are easily reached by flights and ferries. I am available for information on the matter, just click on the "contact the skipper" button.
- Advice on what to bring: it's a sailing holiday, so easy to stow soft luggage, swimsuits, t-shirts, jeans, a bomber-type waterproof jacket, a sweatshirt or sweater for cooler evenings
- EXTRA expenses: all meals and drinks consumed on land and on the boat are not included in the fees, these costs are usually around € 150/200 pp / week and will be managed with a common fund.
- Trips to and from the ports of embarkation and disembarkation and land excursions are not included, if any.
- While for the costs of the ports, fuel, water supplies for the boat, a flat rate of 35€pp/week will be paid at the time of embarkation. For a boat for exclusive use it is €200 per boat/week.
- We recommend taking out personal accident insurance.
- Organization of the galley: the galley will take place on the evening of embarkation, when possible, and will be shared with all the cruise participants.
- Roles on board: all crew members can participate in maneuvers and at the rudder, help during mooring and when setting sail is always welcome. The Aegean Sea is a beautiful sea and at the same time, due to the Meltemi , a difficult sea to navigate. There may be sporty navigations with some waves that will wet the deck and for this reason, sometimes, the itineraries may be subject to modification at the skipper's unquestionable decision, safety and comfort are always in first place.
As for the meals on board, the tasks will be divided, considering that I will be happy to cook some dishes of my land for you.
- Special requests: pets are not allowed on board. For embarkation of children it is advisable to ask first, also for the type of navigation that will be faced during the cruise.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Non sono compresi i pasti e le bevande consumate a terra. Mentre i costi dei porti, carburante e biancheria da letto, sono quantificati forfettariamente in 35 euro persona/settimana, che si verseranno al momento dell' imbarco, per la barca ad uso esclusivo la quota è di 200€ per tutta la barca
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.