Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "CHARTER ON THE CYCLADES FROM KOS:with skipper and hostesschef on a luxury sailboat"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An exhilarating sailing from KOS TO Kalimnos,Pserimos,Levitha,Amorgos,Koufonissia,Astipalaia,then back TO Kos ( Kardamena harbour) : the Cyclades lesser known and more charming. We will stop in secluded bays and fisher harbours An unforgettable holiday with a comfortable and safe boat (3 guest cabins each one with bathroom, wc and air conditioning), equipped for ocean sailing with gennaker, yankee, battened mainsail, and a professional and experienced crew. Renato and Luciana have sailed together for over 10 years. Renato has 30 years experience as an offshore sail instructor and Luciana is an excellent cook with experience in 5-star hotels...they will surely make you feel at home....
Oceanis Clipper 523
The boat is a wonderful, fast and elegant boat. It can accomodate up to six hosts in three comfortable double rooms, each one with its own bathroom. Skipper and hostess accomodation (with bathroom and shower) is located in the bow, in order to allow privacy during the cruise.
Our boat guarantees a relaxed and safe navigation, but also a lot of fun.
A/C system, solar panels, tv, stereo, electronic gangway and winches: all you need to have a perfect vacation.. together with a great passion for the sea, breathtaking places and good food.
Our trip starts here
Kos, Coo, Grecia
Saturday 8 July from 17:00 until Saturday 8 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Kardamena, Coo, Grecia
Saturday 15 July from 7:00 until Saturday 15 July at 9:00
Reviews of Lulu' & Renato
Other important information
Bed linen and towels, blankets and snorkeling equipment available on board. It is recommended that the 'use of boat shoes. No hard suitcases. Smoking is only allowed outdoors. HOTEL LIKE TREATMENT: you will find the beds made, the bathrooms SANITIZED and a set of towels also for the beach, the galley already made and stowed. The hostess, Luciana will prepare a hearty breakfast and a light lunch, preferring local products and based on fresh vegetables and fish or meat at kilometer zero. Please notify us any allergies and preferences.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Biancheria letto e bagno €.30 p.p.
- Quota iscrizione ACSI con assic.€.50 p.p.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.