For travellers from 25 to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Greece: 8 days on a sailing boat between the Ionian Islands - confirmed holiday!"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome to Ionian Greece, one of the most beautiful places to sail on a sailing boat
This is a holiday dedicated to sailing, relaxation, good food and long baths, as well as discovering the villages we will visit for dinner and after dinner.
The main itinerary is to sail in the southern part of the Ionian Islands: Lefkada, Ithaca, Kefalonia, Meganisi, kastos, kalamos.
As a guide, the typical day program:
• departure after breakfast and route to some turquoise water for long baths and lunch,
• in the afternoon, when usually a beautiful breeze is ideal to sail towards the evening, we take the opportunity to do some sailing alternating with maneuvers and at the helm. Arrived at our evening destination mooring operations and we will be able to go ashore to enjoy dinner in some taverns and live the summer of these fascinating islands.
I'm waiting for you on board!
THE BOAT: We will sail on a beautiful Bavaria 46 model boat from 2005 refit 2013 with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms. Look at the photos in the Gallery !!
Our trip starts here
Friday 16 August from 17:00 until Friday 16 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 8:00 until Saturday 24 August at 9:00
Reviews of Donato
Other important information
The boat is a very comfortable Bavaria 46 with 3 double cabins and a cabin with bunk beds for a total of 8 seats, and 2 wc .
The price includes : Boat, skipper (FIV deep sea instructor), tender with outboard, set of towels and sheets, final cleaning .
Optional: barbecue, sup, hammock, canoe, Wi-Fi router, go pro, underwater camera, fishing equipment, blue underwater scooter .
Boarding in Lefkas , after settling in the boat and having provided for the galley, I will take you to eat the best fried octopus in the world.
Lefkas can be reached by ferry from Igoumenitza and by plane to Prevesa.
It is possible to have a transfer service to and from the port.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.