This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week around the beautiful islands of Corfu, Paxos, Antipaxos and many others, on a beautiful 43 foot, with 2 skippers. Between a pristine bay and some shore excursions, every moment is always good for an aperitif or a party, music and good humor will be the theme around which everything will revolve. We have many friends who sail in these waters and in some evenings we will all join together to create a small floating village full of good humor! Mauro and Christian, together with 30 years of nautical experience, will be happy to convey their passion for sailing to anyone who wishes. We will all work together to make this week special, from every point of view!
Beneteau Oceanis 43
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 10:00 until Saturday 17 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 8:00 until Saturday 24 August at 9:00
Reviews of Mauro
Other important information
The port of departure is located north of the island of Lefkas, but can also be reached by land. In addition to the plane, from Italy it is therefore possible to reach us also by ferry, with arrival at the port of Igoumenitsa. After booking, you will receive an email with useful information to prepare your luggage and organize yourself to enjoy every minute at the most. With true spirit of sailors, everyone will help to govern the boat, from maneuvers to the kitchen. We love good food very much and we will ensure that no delicacy is missing from our table, mixing Italian cuisine with local food and wine suggestions, for a successful mix!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.