This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
About 100 miles long, it is ideal for a week-long cruise: you will have the opportunity to visit Corfu, to navigate a thousand emotions and discover the magic of the Epirus coasts. We will start from the marina of Lefkas and we will head north to stop in the marina of Preveza in whose waters one of the most famous naval battles of antiquity was fought, which allowed Augustus to definitively defeat the fleet of Antonio and Cleopatra. Upon awakening we will sail to Porto Gaios where we will spend the night. In the morning we will sail to Parga which with its amphitheater shape will welcome us for a splendid day of baths, walks and fresh aperitifs. In the morning we will put the bow on the island of Paxos, where we will spend the night at anchor in the magical bay of Lakka. Upon awakening we will head to lively Sivota making a first stop for a swim in the Blue Lagoon. After breakfast we will go further north to finish the journey in the marina of the lively Corfu.
Arrogance 50 Teknocantieri
This 50ft was built as a "race car", winner of numerous regattas in the northern Adriatic and a forge of important skippers.
Under its racer look, comfortable interiors are hidden with a large square, a functional kitchen, a large chart and three double cabins and three bathrooms. On the deck there is the sunbathing cushions, the ladder for the bago and an outdoor shower.
The boat is equipped with a self-inflating raft, life jackets and safety equipment.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 August from 15:00 until Saturday 15 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 22 August from 8:00 until Saturday 22 August at 10:00
Reviews of Hansel
Other important information
- Sun hat - Sunglasses - Zuccotto of wool
- Thin sleeping bag with sheet
- Bath towel
- Boat shoes
- Shorts, bermudas
- Rubber shower slippers
- Heavy sweatshirt or light fleece
- K-Way waterproof jacket
- Lightweight sweatshirt
- Polo shirt, T-shirt
- Tank tops
- Underwear briefs - Beauty personal hygiene, sunscreen, cocoa butter, medicines etc.
- Swimming goggles for bathing - Upload mobile phones and tablets
- Book, which you have never had time to read and which you will not read.
How to reach the boat:
Given the low costs, the best solution remains the taxi.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.