This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Lulled on the calm cobalt blue waters of the Ionian Sea, we will sail to discover wild bays, seductive beaches, quaint villages and marinas where you can savor Greek culture and hospitality.
We will set sail from Kefalonia full sail to the legendary Ithaca , a welcoming and above all magical green!
We will taste the authentic charm of the minor Ionian islands with landings to enjoy atmospheres that have stood still in time and baths in crystal clear waters.
NB: There is a quadruple cabin on board: if you want to book it, write me in the message area and you will receive a personalized offer!
Check out the crew!
Ketch - 60 Piedi
The boat is a 60-foot one off built in 1991. The boat, completely renovated in 2018, is built to meet every need of the guests, who will be able to experience a relaxing and enjoyable cruise managed by a highly qualified crew. With its 18 meters in length, it offers 8 comfortable berths distributed in 2 double cabins and a quadruple cabin. All cabins have a private bathroom with shower, while the crew is reserved a cabin in the bow, with separate access and its own toilet.
The boat was built in wood: this noble material brings together all the essential qualities for a boat conceived and designed to live in. The wood is in fact able to keep the boat warm in winter and cool in summer. Furthermore, its natural elegance brings to mind all the most beautiful traditions of the navy. The two-masted sail rig also makes the boat a ketch, synonymous with balance and safety.
The deck, free of bulk, consists of a large sunbathing area at the bow and two welcoming cockpits with two tables at the stern. Below deck is the square area, well-windowed, which enjoys various comforts with large spaces to be lived in.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 1 June from 15:00 until Tuesday 1 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Agia Effimia, Grecia
Saturday 5 June from 10:00 until Saturday 5 June at 10:00
Other important information
To book the QUADRUPLE CABIN do not hesitate to contact me via the message area, you will receive a Personalized Offer.
SERVICES INCLUDED ON BOARD:
- Accommodation in a double / quadruple cabin with private bathroom
- Breakfast on board
- Italian speaking skipper
- Italian speaking hostess (cleaning common areas and kitchen, cook help and breakfast preparation, maneuver help and final cleaning)
- Tender (with outboard and fuel)
- Sup (Stand Up Paddle)
- Bed linen and beach towels
- Transport insurance
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED ON BOARD:
- Airport / port / airport transfers (about € 30 per taxi, each way)
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Galley for lunches and dinners on board
- Dinners in the tavern
- Fuel (weekly consumption around € 150 to be divided among the participants)
- Ports and marinas
- Drinks, tips and anything not expressly indicated
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.