This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We will be waiting for you in the port of Corfu, from where we will set sail and embark on our journey among the Ionian islands. We will land on beautiful beaches and admire breathtaking landscapes and sunsets. Corfu was once the island of the Phaeacians where Ulysses was shipwrecked and was rescued by Princess Nausica. Corfu is the capital of the Greek island of the same name, located in the Ionian Sea. Its fame is mainly linked to the cobbled streets and pastel-colored Venetian architecture. The New Fortress (built by the Venetians) conceals a network of underground tunnels and offers views of the harbor. The Old Fortress (15th century) dominates the city from the east and features a small chapel and mosaics. From here we will sail to the southernmost islands.
2 spots available
per personmore info
Bavaria 50 Cruiser
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 August from 14:00 until Saturday 6 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 August from 9:00 until Saturday 13 August at 9:00
Other important information
Travelers can easily reach the boarding point to Corfu by ferry or plane.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.