For travellers from 25 to 45 years old.
3 people are interested
48 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Seven days, 6 boats, 60 boys and girls: here is the Marmaglia Sun & Fun flotilla for summer 2023 . A sailing cruise with many boats perfect for those looking for a dynamic and fun holiday.
If you are looking for a fun holiday full of new friends , our Ionian flotilla is the one for you. Six beautiful boats that sail together bringing you to discover a new landing place every day, going from a water party among the boats arranged in a package to a fun aperitif at sunset overlooking a magical hidden cove, or a wild party in the company of our skippers in the clubs and on the beaches of the islands that we will touch in our loitering. You can leave alone or with as many friends as you like: we will select the most suitable boat and crew for you.
The perfect recipe for a rabble flotilla of pure fun
Lefkada, Kefalonia, Ithaca, Zakynthos and the other islands of this archipelago offer enchanting landscapes and one of the clearest and most peaceful stretches of water in the Mediterranean: ideal for a sailing holiday. It will be a splendid sailing cruise: a sprinkling of worldliness, lots of wild nature, a cheerful company of sailors. A journey to discover the Ionian Islands from a sailboat, getting lost among fishing villages, hidden coves and pristine beaches.
The emotions that only a boat holiday can give multiply exponentially when traveling in a flotilla : nights at anchor under the stars, aperitifs in enchanted bays, swimming and diving in crystal clear waters, music and bonfires on the beach… and lots and lots of sea. Those who want to rest, those who want to share sunsets and aperitifs, those who feel like sailors will bring the boat, someone will fish and someone else will cook. And if in the evening it was late to the sound of uzu and sirtaki, the next day everyone would sleep below deck to regain strength before a new adventure!
A sailing cruise suitable for everyone, no experience is required, just a pinch of adventurous spirit and passion for the sea.
THE BOATS OF THE FLOTILLA:
There will be 5 boats (2 Bavaria 50 Cruiser, 2 Oceanis 45, 1 Sun Odyssey 479) all very similar in terms of layout and quality standards as well as a luxurious Lagoon 440 which will be the flagship and base for our sea parties. Places on board the Catamaran are limited, so before booking IT IS ESSENTIAL TO CONTACT THE ORGANIZER OF THE EXPERIENCE.
The itinerary and events are indicative and subject to possible changes based on weather conditions and safety. The skipper is excluded from all holiday expenses.
At the end of the booking you can decide whether to take out an insurance policy with Imaway , partner of Sailsquare. If you choose the "Cancellation" or "Multirisk + Cancellation" policy, the insurance will reimburse you in the event that you can no longer participate in the holiday due to injury or illness (including a positive result for the Covid19 swab issued before departure) .
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
5 boats (2 Bavaria 50 Cruisers, 2 Oceanis 45s, 1 Sun Odyssey 479) all very similar in layout and quality standards. The places will be determined by the organisation to create the best possible crews.
Catamaran - Lagoon 440
A luxurious Lagoon 440 will serve as our flagship and base for our parties at sea. The places on board of the catamaran are LIMITED, so before booking you MUST CONTACT THE ORGANISER.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 5 August from 18:00 until Saturday 5 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 12 August from 7:00 until Saturday 12 August at 9:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Other important information
Starter Pack: €120 - What does it include?
The starter pack is not included in the individual quotas and is paid in cash to the skipper on the day of embarkation.
- Reduction of the refundable security deposit of the hull from €400 to €40 per person (refunded at the end of the cruise in the absence of damage)
- Set of sheets and towels for each person for one week
- Final cleaning of the boat
- Marmaglia Sailing membership card which lasts one year and includes UISP insurance
- The rental of the outboard engine and the tender (dinghy) for boarding/disembarking from the ground
- A refill of the gas bottles
- Mooring at the port on embarkation and disembarkation days
- Rabble Gadgets
Security deposit: €50
The security deposit of the boat must be paid to the skipper upon boarding. Any damage not covered by the insurance, unless caused by the culpable inexperience of an individual, will be divided among the entire crew. In the absence of damage, the amount will be refunded in full upon disembarkation.
HOW TO GET
Lefkada is an island connected to the mainland by a swing bridge. It is therefore easily accessible both from Igoumenitsa, the port of arrival for ferries from Italy, and from Preveza, the nearby airport. The road that connects Igoumenitsa to Lefkada is the E55, the distance to travel is about 110 km and it takes just over an hour and a half. On the same road, just 17 km away from Lefkada, is the Preveza airport. The road can be covered in 15 minutes.
Direct Ryanair and easyJet flights from Milan, Bologna and Rome.
– Ferry from Ancona to Igoumenitsa: https://ebooking.minoan.gr/it/search-routes
– Ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa: https://www.anek.gr/it/booking/#step1
– Take the Bus to Vounaki or Lefkada https://www.ktel-thesprotias.gr/en/services/online-reservation
– Rent a car http://www.kaparent.gr/en
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack 120€
- Deposito cauzionale imbarcazione 50€ (verrà refuso a fine vacanza in assenza di danni)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.