This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week in the lush Ionian Greece, the discovery of the Kingdom of Ulysses and its beautiful islands. Crystal clear sea, great peace, breathtaking landscapes, sleepy villages from the hidden vestiges, beautiful bays and ..... the great Greek hospitality !! From island to island, from bay in the cove, we will browse through the different locations on the Ionian Greece, each with its history, each with its own charm, surrounded by lush vegetation, fragrant Mediterranean maquis and a cobalt blue sea .... on board the yacht , immersed in the great blue: a boat for offshore sailing, designed for a small crew that wants to have some comfort on board a prestigious yacht by Hallberg-Rassy!
Our trip starts here
Sami, Cefalonia, Grecia
Sunday 27 August from 15:00 until Sunday 27 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Sami, Cefalonia, Grecia
Sunday 3 September from 8:00 until Sunday 3 September at 10:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
The watchword on board is simple. They need a few things, a soft bag, bedding, towels and sheets, personal effects, a pair of long pants and a windbreaker, a hat, a sweater or a fleece, some shirts, a couple of swimsuits, two shorts, a pair of boat shoes and one for going out at night, a backpack for any shore excursions ...
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.