Why you should book a holiday with Sailsquare?
The leading sailing holiday marketplace
25,000+ happy travellers, and 10,000+ holidays in 110 destinations worldwide.
Get onboard solo, with your family, or your friends
Reserve a single spot, a cabin, or a whole boat just for you and your friends or family.
Discover who’s already onboard
Introduce yourselves online, get to know each other onboard, and go home with a bunch of new friends.
Sailing holidays that suit all budgets
Rumour has it that sailing holidays are only for the rich or well-connected. With Sailsquare, that's no longer true. Come and discover a world you never thought was accessible!
Reviews - Yacht sailing holidays & skippered tours in Seychelles55 reviews
Would you like some support using the platform? We've (almost) always got the answers!
Can't find the perfect holiday for you?
Use our free holiday concierge tool - and let us find your dream sailing experience for you!Let's find it together!
6 reasons to go on a Seychelles sailing cruise
- The weather is a real wonder all year round, no matter if it's summer or winter, you can leave your coat at home because the average temperature is around 27º.
- Perfectly preserved paradise beaches, as if out of a postcard. The crystal-clear and turquoise waters of the Seychelles are the most beautiful in the world.
- Meet the archipelago's famous secular turtles.
- Get a mask and snorkel and snorkel with thousands of multicolored fishes.
- Varied landscapes among granitic crags, mountains, jungles.....an archipelago rich in biodiversity in terms of both fauna and flora.
- Enjoy delicious seafood and tasty Creole dishes.
The best destinations to visit during your next cruise to Seychelles by sailboat or catamaran.
The Republic of Seychelles officially belongs to Africa and is located in the Indian Ocean. This country consists of 115 small islands, most of which are characterized by the tones of granite and coral. Discover the unique fauna and flora, its impressive landscapes thanks to its rocks, giant turtles and exotic fruits. Sailing in the Seychelles is an experience to live at least once in a lifetime.
The island of Mahé
Mahé, whose capital is Victoria, is the largest island in the Seychelles. Wherever you are on Mahé, the lush tropical mountains cascade down to idyllic white sand beaches. The west coast is particularly famous for its long succession of beautiful beaches. Much of the vegetation found on Mahé is rare and endemic, due to its isolation from other continents.
You will find unique plants such as the Seychelles vanilla orchid or jellyfish found nowhere else in the world. The Morne Seychellois National Park is a good place to discover this flora. Finally, Mahé is famous for its lively atmosphere, Creole architecture, markets and botanical gardens. There are also many different activities to enjoy on the island.
The island of Praslin
Splendid and perfectly preserved, the island of Praslin offers an idyllic setting for boat trips to the Seychelles. It represents a wonderful stop during a sailing cruise in the archipelago. It is a true paradise in terms of beaches, some of which are considered among the most beautiful in the world. Don't miss those of Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio. Also discover the Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk through the lush tropical forest that will leave you speechless. Praslin is also famous for coco de mer, the coconuts typical of the area.
Island of La Digue.
This island is easily reached by a sailing excursion from Mahé. La Digue is a pure wonder, so don't forget your camera at home, you will need it. You will discover heavenly landscapes such as the beach of Anse Source d'Argent, where the bright white sand blends with the turquoise of its waters and the green of the lush tropical vegetation that surrounds it.
You could say that this beach is the key point of the Seychelles, not to be missed under any circumstances. You can immerse yourself in its waters and discover hundreds of species of corals and fish, stroll among its huge rocks and sunbathe. On the island of La Digue, the Seychelles archipelago has preserved its authenticity.
What you need to know for your next catamaran or sailboat vacation in the Seychelles.
- If you want to escape the cold, the best time for a sailing or catamaran vacation in Seychelles is between October and May. Although any time of the year the weather is ideal for Seychelles cruises.
- The budget for a skippered sailing vacation in Seychelles depends on the season, but you'll find experiences as low as 1,000 euros per week.
- You'll find direct flights from Rome and many flights with stopovers from other cities. For the best price, we recommend using a flight comparator.
- You can book a single berth, a cabin or rent a sailboat in Seychelles in full. So there are solutions for all tastes!
The best itinerary ideas for your next sailing or catamaran cruise in the Seychelles
Mahé - La Digue - Praslin: in one week, you'll have time to visit all the wonders surrounding these three destinations.
Praslin - St. Pierre - Curieuse Island - Felicité - Isla Cousin - La Digue: with this route, you can visit most of the Seychelles archipelago. The duration of this route depends on the time you want to spend in each destination. We recommend you to do it in 15 days to enjoy it fully and quietly, but you can do it also in 10 days.