This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
sailing, fun, relaxation, good humor, a dip in the crystal blue, a stroll in the forgotten villages, a breath of wind in company and fun Favignana Marettimo e levanzo, storia ,natura bellezze del mediterraneo incontaminato
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 42.1
It has bowtrust, solar panel, autopilot, wind knot instruments, VHF, Radio CD with HIFI speakers also in the cockpit, full edge instruments, 12V and 220V sockets (in port) to charge phones, smartphones and cameras, hot water in the bathrooms and cockpit, cockpit benches, wooden trim and teak cockpit, cockpit table, aft platform and steel ladder to go down into the sea ,, electric windlass, outdoor shower, tender with 4t outboard motor, RC insurance and Casko). It is equipped with all emergency and rescue equipment.
Our trip starts here
Trapani, TP, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 18:00 until Saturday 10 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Trapani, TP, Italia
Friday 16 August from 18:00 until Friday 16 August at 19:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
warm cloth, shoes for sailing, (not for normal use)., swim equip.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.