For travellers from 25 to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Magical Egadi sailing, Snorkeling, comfort and relaxation"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding on Saturday with welcome drink, galley briefing and security systems.
Evening in the Marsala nightlife with an excellent fish restaurant
We will leave on Sunday morning to reach the first magnificent red or blue cove of Favignana .
After several dives we will sail among the beautiful bays of Favignana , to sleep in the bay as expected, where we will see a beautiful starry sky.
On Monday we sail with the bow towards Levanzo , night at anchor in a cold set, evening in the beautiful village.
Tuesday and Wednesday we sail to Marettimo , with a visit to the caves, night in the harbor and the following night in the port.
On Thursday we sail along the Cala Rotonda route and visit the town with the trap
Friday after a rich breakfast with granita and brioche we would go to see the last bays, and then sail towards Marsala to spend the last night in the beautiful town of Marsala..possibility to have an exciting aperitif at the salt pans.
Saturday disembarkation at 09.00
I'll be waiting for you on my comfortable boat. 4 double cabins with 4 bathrooms for the exclusive use for guests, large dinette with 2 armchairs and a comfortable sofa that can be used as an additional bed, kitchen with 2 refrigerators, air conditioning, internal and external Hi-Fi system, inverter, spray hood and awning, solar panels, dinghy and outboard engine, a large and comfortable deck entirely in teak where you can relax, SUP at your disposal and many other comforts that will make you enjoy your sailing holiday in complete relaxation.
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 16:00 until Saturday 31 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 8:00 until Saturday 7 August at 9:00
Reviews of Renato
Other important information
Possibility to organize the transfer from Palermo or Trapani.
Extra to be paid at the embarkation comfort pack 120 euros per pax which includes: port of embarkation and disembarkation, diesel oil, sup, gas, protected sea air permit, outboard engine.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- confort pack: 120 euro include, biancheria, gasolio, porto di imbarco e sbarco pulizie , gas, sup motore fuoribordo permesso aria marina protetta
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.