This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
NB: The last 2 places are WOMEN places
We invite you on board to join us for a safe and relaxing cruise that will take you to explore the islands of the marvelous marine protected area of the Egadi archipelago.
With departure from Trapani, the islands of Favignana, Levanzo, Marettimo will be our chosen destinations, together with the coast of Western Sicily that goes from Marsala to San Vito Lo Capo . Stops in the harbor and in the ports will be agreed from time to time between skipper and guests, according to the weather conditions and the wishes of each.
The boat we are starting with, a 13.5-meter sloop with a steel hull and teak deck, is able to combine comfort and safety with classic and elegant lines that will make this experience unforgettable.
This week is offered with the half board formula which includes breakfast, lunch and kitchen management by the cook on board in the meals indicated above. The menu will be agreed.
On board with me there will be Stefano (41 years old), my skipper assistant.
We are waiting for you!
One-Off Arch. Renai-Paperini. So.ge.na.mar
It is a 13.5-meter sloop, la1ched in 2001, with a steel hull and teak deck. Very soft and classic lines that perfectly hide the warrior nature of a boat designed by the architects Aldo Renai and Massimo Paperini in view of the world tour.
Safety is certainly 1 of the s3ngths of this boat, which combined with the great stability and ergonomics of the spaces has meant that it was chosen by me as a --hidden-- home for the re100 past and now a travel companion for the next few years.
The rig includes an aluminum through mast with a total length of 20 meters, rigging generously sized to face the toughest conditions, foresail and non-structural flying shrouds to increase the flexibility of the possible sails, making it a f1 boat to drive in. all circumstances.
Fully bat10ed mainsail, furling genoa, staysail with garrocci and gennaker with sock will be our travel companions. The storm is on board and efficient, but we hope we don't have to use it.
Dinghy with inflatable keel and outboard motor will allow connections to the mainland in case of stops at anchor.
Seats on board are divided as follows:
- Owner's cabin (2 + 1)
- Dinette (2 + 1)
- Right bow cabin (1 + 1)
- Left bow cabin (1 + 1)
Our trip starts here
Trapani, TP, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 19:00 until Saturday 7 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Trapani, TP, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 7:00 until Saturday 14 August at 9:00
Reviews of Mario
Other important information
We propose embarkation and disembarkation from Trapani, in order to visit the islands of the archipelago and the neighboring areas of western Sicily such as Marsala and Mazara del Vallo.
For luggage, the classic recommendations of those who sail on a sailboat:
- abundant sun protection including hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cool and light clothing
- sweatshirt and windbreaker for cooler evenings
- no rigid trolleys but only soft bags that can be better stowed when empty.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Cabina armatoriale : +100€ a persona
- Cabina uso singola : +400€
- Tutti gli extra elencati sono opzionali
- Lenzuola : 15€ a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.