This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Departure from Porto Rosa on Saturday evening or Sunday at dawn direction of the volcano where you arrive in about two and a half hours, from there depending on the weather during the week we will travel to discover the most beautiful beaches of Lipari Salina Panarea and Filicudi, we will not fail to visit the stromboli in the evening to observe the Sciara from the sea and we will make some stops on the ground for the unmissable Sicilian granita, the cannoli and the wonderful cuisine of these places.
THE BOAT :
Length 4.75 meters
Our trip starts here
Tonnarella, ME, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 17:00 until Saturday 10 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Tonnarella, ME, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 8:00 until Saturday 17 August at 10:00
Reviews of Pier Paolo
Other important information
By Car you can get there by taking the A20 Messina - Palermo motorway exiting the Falcone junction. The train station of Furnari Railway Station or Barcelona PG is nearby, there are connections from all over Italy. The nearest and connected airport is Catania airport.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.