This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
- This season we will be equipped with a sanitizing machine and necessary medical devices on board - After years of frequenting in all seasons, with all the seas ... These are wild but also refined, volcanic and islands lush. Stromboli, Panarea, Salina, Lipari, Vulcano, Filicudi, Alicudi. On the ground, the flavors and aromas will envelop you and the hospitality of the people will involve you in an unforgettable atmosphere during the their lively nights, between dinners together with other crews and locals open until dawn. Food and wine, nature and historical itineraries will complete the your days made of sun, wind and sea. Unimaginable bathing in coves, breathtaking dives. One island a day for a week. On board a clean boat, spacious and equipped with every comfort! In the end it is never enough for us ... year after year, this archipelago it always remains the most beautiful place in this part of the world.
Sun Odyssey 40
The ideal boat for those who want to sail in the most beautiful places in southern Italy. Professionalism, comfort and adventure ... But also leisure, privacy, organization and safety.
Max 6 guests. A boat for all ages, which avoids crowds and accessible to all budgets!
All routes and itineraries proposed have been furrowed far and wide during the last years, working as a professional skipper for various charter companies, accompanying tourists from all over the world, on boats of all kinds.
The knowledge of the territory during all the periods of the year will guarantee us the maximum of fun and relax in total safety!
On board you will find: outdoor shower, TV, heating in all cabins and bathrooms, solar panel, dinghy, sprayhood, bimini, lazy bag.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Sunday 9 August from 15:00 until Sunday 9 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Sunday 16 August from 9:00 until Sunday 16 August at 11:00
Reviews of Vittorio
Other important information
Lipari is easily accessible from Palermo, Milazzo, Naples and other destinations by hydrofoil or ship. Rigid suitcases are not recommended and bulky. We try to make a simple and sporty baggage, much more part of the time we will spend in costume. Sheets on request.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.