This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Leave and discover the beauty of the Aeolian islands. Give yourself the pleasure of sailing to discover unique places, rich in history, beauty and fun!
More and more people are choosing to spend a sailing holiday. And do you know why? It is a different way of experiencing the sea and visiting pristine places, having fun and in the company of beautiful people!
7 DAYS FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAYA fantastic week in the Flotilla of the Aeolian Islands to discover the beauty of this archipelago and live an unforgettable experience.
It is the ideal holiday for those who love to relax on a sailing boat, snorkel, visit characteristic towns and make new friends .
During the day we will sail in search of the most beautiful bays where to swim and have lunch at anchor , from late afternoon until evening, we go ashore for aperitifs, dinners based on local specialties (at the restaurant but also at the numerous " "fashionable and appetizing street food that abounds in the islands), or you can stay in the harbor to enjoy a dinner on the boat under the stars.
Then, in the evening, party with friends! It will be wonderful to get to know each other and share this experience in a very fascinating local context full of landscape varieties, from the clear waters of the Pumice Quarries , to the dark and volcanic rocks that characterize these lands ... and if we are lucky we can also admire the Sciara del Fuoco from Stromboli .
Whoever takes part in this holiday must be an open and collaborative person: everyone on the boat helps to cook, to clean the common areas, to make the galley and to keep the boat in order, which for this week will be our "home".
WHO IS THE HOLIDAY FOR?Our weeks in the Aeolian Islands are aimed at all free spirits who love nature and beautiful people.
When making reservations we try to make the crew as uniform as possible based on age and interests: this has always allowed us to see wonderful friendships over the years and made all participants spend unforgettable moments!
The holiday on the Aeolian islands is also addressed to you therefore, if you are looking for a unique trip and you want to have fun with us!
- Saturday : in the afternoon boarding from Marina di Portorosa organization for the galley, accommodation on board, dinner together to meet us
- Sunday: departure early in the morning to arrive in Vulcano in the morning, to take a dip in the wonderful Horse cave, a lunch together. In the afternoon we will sail towards Salina where we will moor to spend the night. We will go ashore in Santa Marina to have a nice aperitif all together and then spend the evening on the island.
- Monday: departure for Pollara , always on the island of Salina , swimming and lunch in Lingua where it will be possible to eat the typical "cunzato" bread of Alfredo. In the afternoon sailing on Stromboli , dinner together with the suggestive observatory where, with a little luck, it will be possible to admire the volcano eruptions. Evening all together and night at anchor in Stromboli.
- Tuesday: quick swim in Strombolicchio , morning of baths between Basiluzzo and Lisca Bianca. Mooring at the buoy in Panarea and fantastic aperitif at Raja all together, dinner on the island and then evening with the whole flotilla. Night at anchor at the buoy in Panarea.
- Wednesday: navigation from Panarea to Lipari , with baths in the bay in the blue and crystal clear water of the Pumice Quarries . Mooring in the port, dinner and evening in Lipari.
- Thursday: departure and sailing to Filicudi , splendid Canna baths (most beautiful place on the island) and mooring at the buoy to spend the night. We will go ashore to have a nice aperitif all together and spend the evening on the island.
- Friday: navigation to Vulcano to take a dip in the wonderful Gelso cove , have a lunch together and leave around 2.30 pm for the Marina di Portorosa with return around 6.00 pm. Evening on land and holiday closing party .
- Saturday: landing by 9am.
ATTENTION: According to recent regulations, the double cabin can be shared only by cohabitants who present self-certification. The double cabin for single use is available for single travelers at a special price. Write me with the button "Contact the skipper"!
Oceanis 46.1 - Oceanis 48.5
year 2019 - 5 cabins - 10 places
year 2017 - 5 cabins - 10 places
Our trip starts here
Marina di Portorosa, Tonnara, ME, Italia
Saturday 1 August from 14:00 until Saturday 1 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Portorosa, Tonnara, ME, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 8:00 until Saturday 8 August at 9:00
Reviews of Simone
Other important information
Please note: The itinerary may undergo variations based on weather and sea conditions at the discretion of the Chief-flotilla. In compliance with the regulations, it will be possible to present a self-certification of good health or a negative test before boarding.
The Starter Pack includes: first and last port, sheets, outboard tender use.
Possibility to find the galley (food and drink) ready on board: it will be organized by the skipper once close to the departure date.
The experience is organized by my ASD in the form of the didactic cruise with overnight on board.
To participate in the experience, it is mandatory to send before departure and within the deadlines communicated by the secretariat, the contracts completed and signed together with the medical certificate for non-competitive sports.
Failure to send the mandatory documentation within the deadlines communicated makes it impossible to participate in the experience and the loss of the amount paid.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack (vedi Informazioni Utili)
- Quota assicurazione/cauzione barca
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.