Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 people are interested
36 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Go and discover the beauty of the Aeolian Islands. Allow yourself the pleasure of sailing to discover unique places, rich in history, beauty and fun!
More and more people are choosing to spend a sailing holiday. And do you know why? It is a different way to experience the sea and to visit unspoiled places, having fun and in the company of beautiful people!
7 DAYS FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAYA fantastic week in a Flotilla in the Aeolian Islands to discover the beauty of this archipelago and live an unforgettable experience.
It is the ideal holiday for those who love to relax on a sailing boat, snorkel, visit characteristic villages and make new friends .
During the day we will sail in search of the most beautiful bays where to swim and have lunch at anchor , from late afternoon until evening, we go ashore for aperitifs, dinners based on local specialties (at the restaurant but also at the numerous " trendy and appetizing street food that abounds in the islands), or you can stay in the harbor to enjoy a dinner on a boat under the stars.
Then in the evening, you party in company! It will be wonderful to get to know each other and share this experience in a very fascinating Italian context rich in landscape variety, from the clear waters of the Pumice Quarries , to the dark and volcanic rocks that characterize these lands ... and if we are lucky we can also admire the Sciara del Fuoco of Stromboli .
Those who take part in this holiday must be an open and collaborative person: on the boat everyone lends a hand to cooking, cleaning the common areas, doing the galley and keeping the boat in order, which for this week will be our "home".
WHO IS THE HOLIDAY FOR?Our weeks in the Aeolian Islands are aimed at all free spirits who love nature and beautiful people.
When making reservations, we try to make the crew as uniform as possible based on age and interests: over the years this has always allowed us to see wonderful friendships and has made all participants spend indelible moments!
A holiday in the Aeolian Islands is also for you, so if you are looking for a unique trip and you want to have fun with us!
- Saturday : in the afternoon boarding from Marina di Portorosa organization for the galley, accommodation on board, dinner all together to get to know each other
- Sunday: early morning departure to arrive in Vulcano in the morning, to take a dip in the marvelous Grotta del Cavallo, a lunch all together. In the afternoon we will sail towards Salina where we will moor to spend the night. We will go ashore in Santa Marina to have a nice aperitif all together and then spend the evening on the island.
- Monday: departure for Pollara , also on the Island of Salina , swimming and lunch in Lingua where it will be possible to eat the typical "cunzato" bread of Alfredo. In the afternoon sailing on Stromboli , dinner all together at the suggestive observatory where, with a little luck, it will be possible to admire the eruptions of the Volcano. Evening all together and night at anchor in Stromboli.
- Tuesday: quick swim in Strombolicchio , morning of swimming between Basiluzzo and Lisca Bianca. Mooring at the buoy in Panarea and fantastic aperitif at the Raja all together, dinner on the island and then evening with the whole flotilla. Night at anchor at the buoy in Panarea.
- Wednesday: sailing from Panarea to Lipari , with bathing in the blue and crystalline water of the Pumice Quarries . Mooring in port, dinner and evening in Lipari.
- Thursday: departure and sailing for Filicudi , splendid baths at the Canna (the most beautiful place on the island) and mooring at the buoy to spend the night. We will go ashore to have a nice aperitif all together and spend the evening on the island.
- Friday: navigation to Vulcano to take a dip in the wonderful Cala Gelso , a lunch all together and leave at around 2.30 pm for the Marina di Portorosa with return around 6 pm. Evening ashore and holiday closing party .
- Saturday: disembarkation before 9.
ATTENTION: The double cabin can only be shared by cohabitants who present a declaration of cohabitation. If you travel alone Write me with the "Contact the skipper" button to receive the quotation for the double cabin.
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
4 cabine 2 wc anno di costruzione 2014
5 cabine 3 wc - Anno di costruzione 2014-2017
Oceanis 48 (2014)
4 cabine 4 wc anno di costruzione 2014
Our trip starts here
Marina di Portorosa, Tonnara, ME, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 14:00 until Saturday 31 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Portorosa, Tonnara, ME, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 8:00 until Saturday 7 August at 9:00
Reviews of Different Sailing
Other important information
Please note: The itinerary may be subject to variations based on weather and sea conditions at the sole discretion of the Flotilla Chief. In compliance with the regulations, it will be possible to present a self-certification of good health or a negative test before boarding.
The Starter Pack includes: first and last port, sheets, use of outboard tender, boat sanitation.
Possibility to find the galley (food and drinks) ready on board: it will be organized by the skipper once close to the departure date.
The experience is organized by the ASD in the form of an educational cruise with overnight stay on board.
To participate in the experience it is mandatory to send before departure and within the deadlines communicated by the secretariat, the completed and signed contracts together with the medical certificate for non-competitive sporting activities.
Failure to send the mandatory documentation within the communicated deadline will make it impossible to participate in the experience and lose the amount paid.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Assicurazione barca / Quota cauzione
- Starter Pack 60€ (vedi Informazioni Utili)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.