Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "A week in the Aeolian Islands aboard a Sun odyssey 49! Sea, relaxation and trekking"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Marvel at the beauty of 7 volcanic rock islands, an unspoiled paradise. Volcanoes, vegetation and clear sea that offers blue abysses unforgettable. On board you can enjoy a holiday dedicated to the sign relaxation, nature, unique landscapes and good food passing through fishing villages, beaches, aperitif bars and discos. We will visit fantastic coves such as Cala junco a Panarea , Boarding will take place at the Marina di Portorosa, after a cocktail welcome, I will provide a short briefing and it will be explained to you how to stay on board safely and enjoy sailing to the fullest. My partner will be on board as Hostess / sailor , he will help me in maneuvers on board and to keep you tidy common areas. If you want to personalize your holidays, for example by stopping by in an island more days, it will be enough to organize ourselves and we will try to make your holidays unique.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
S1 Odyssey --hidden-- is easy to point the bow on the route to follow. At the winches, you can control the sails with precision. This large modern 49 'sailboat, easily maneuverable even with a small crew, was designed to go further and faster by offering maximum comfort at sea and in port. The secret of a successful cruise lies in the good times spent together. Large kitchen, large dinette, beautiful chart table, atmosphere of a real sailboat, brightness, permanent 20lation, the interior of the S1 Odyssey 49 offers large living spaces and maximum comfort.
The boat has 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms, and can accommodate up to 8 people in the cabin and in the eventuality 2 people in the dinette.
The forward cabin is modular !! if you are a few guests or a couple looking for a "h1ymoon" holiday you will have the opport1ity to stay in a "suite" version bow cabin with 2 private bathrooms and a huge space available.
The boat is equipped with all the comforts for chartering, a side kitchen to prepare your l1ches and dinners in the harbor or in the harbor.
With the S1 Odyssey we will set sail for the Aeolian Islands, we will sail among the crystalline seas that the islands offer us, you will taste good Sicilian food and between 1 dip and another there will be aperitifs in front of the most beautiful s1sets in the Mediterranean!
At the moment the boat is 1dergoing a complete refit, new photos will follow !!
If you would like to personalize your holiday, do not hesitate to send a message, we will be happy to make your holiday 1forgettable!
Our trip starts here
Tonnarella, ME, Italia
Sunday 21 August from 16:00 until Sunday 21 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Tonnarella, ME, Italia
Saturday 27 August from 19:00 until Sunday 28 August at 9:00
Reviews of Francesco
Other important information
- I recommend bringing a windbreaker, sunglasses, a hat and for those who suffer or think they suffer from seasickness, tablets or medicinal gums. - Absolutely no trolley, only soft and stowable luggage. - To reach the marina I will be able to provide a shuttle service extra - For those who, since Saturday morning, want to enjoy the beauties of the islands, with any notice boarding can take place at the Port of Vulcano or Lipari in the late afternoon. - NB. There is no cooking service on board, therefore guests will often have to provide them with food preparation. It is possible to request a hostess (only for full boat option) with surcharge. For a good sharing of spaces i passengers will have to collaborate with each other for maintenance of order and cleanliness. - Skipper and any Hostess are exempt from paying galley, mooring buoys and fuel ports. - Fuel € 13 per hour engine,
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- extra eventuali da concordare
- lenzuola 20€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.